A while ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. Tomorrow, however, I have an Atlantis recap planned, last night I had a party, and in a few minutes I will leave for the cinema to watch the new Thor movie and won't be back until late. I decided that Hene kai Nea came a day early this month.

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
Anything else?
Pandora's Kharis, a charity circle for and by Hellenistic Polytheists, was launched this month and the way it's looking now, we'll have about 110,- dollars to send to Médicins Sans Frontiers (Doctors Without Borders). It's not exactly a fortune yet, but there is always next month! I am very thankful for everyone who donated; the actual amount is higher, obviously, but PayPal does take its cut. Would you like to help? Join us on Facebook!

Have a wonderful end of the old month/start of the new, and join me tomorrow for Atlantis!