A while ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. There is not too much to report this month, but I did want to take the opportunity for a little update about how I'm doing. A while back, I told you all I wasn't doing too well. It's been a month now, and with regular therapy and  good bit of TLC I can honestly say I'm doing better. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm definitely getting there. I wanted to thank all of you for your support and understanding, and for sticking with me. It's very much appreciated.

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
Anything else?
Pandora's Kharis, a charity circle for and by Hellenistic Polytheists, was launched a few months ago and is currently collecting for Plan International. If you want to donate, you have until tomorrow! Join us on Facebook if you would like to pitch a cause for next month!

That is it for the last month's updates, as far as I can remember. Have a blessed Deipnon!