A while ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog.

Changes to the blog:
  • The Google festival calendar has been updated for a month, and will hopefully be updated further today.
  • I am terribly still terribly behind on the Pagan Blog Project, but I'll try to catch up as soon as possible. 
Statistics:
Anything else?
Pandora's Kharis, a charity circle for and by Hellenistic Polytheists, was launched a few months ago and is currently collecting for MSAVLC--the 'Medical and Scientific Aid for Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. If you want to donate, you have until tomorrow! Join us on Facebook if you would like to pitch a cause for next month!

That is it for the last month's updates, as far as I can remember. Have a blessed Deipnon!