"Hello, I am new to Hellenismos and I am having a hard time with quite literally everything. I want to start out figuring out the festival days and how that exactly coeincides with the calendar we go by now. Also, I would like to figure out how to do daily devotionals and I can't seem to figure that out. I know you always do Khernips first and then do a processional, but after that I'm confused and I don't know what to do. I would like to include prayer and offering of thanks if a prayer was heard and I don't know if you do them separately as in two different rituals or both in the same time or what because I'm trying to worship Aphrodite and Apollo and I don't know what to do and I am left very disconcerted that I can't figure out how to worship them properly."
 
Thank you for contacting me with your question. I think you will be happy to know that I have recently made the announcement that I am going to release a beginner's guide to Hellenismos over the coming months. Following along with that should help you form your own practice. Of course I want to give you a few helpful words and links already, to get you started with your practice. Let's go point by point, shall we?

There is a very handy tool online, named the 'Hellenic Month Established Per Athens' (HMEPA) calendar. It lists the Gregorian date as well as the ancient Hellenic equivalent of that day and also includes a good number of sacrifices and festivals. It should be a major help. There is also my page on the ancient Hellenic calendar that can tell you a bit more about everything calendar-related.

Daily devotionals are a highly personal endeavour and no two practices will be the same because of the Gods you have established kharis--ritual reciprocity--with. Hellenistic ritual always followed the same basic steps: procession to the altar, purification by strewing barley groats and sprinkling khernips, prayers and hymns, sacrifice and offerings, and prayers of supplication and thanks. Sometimes this was followed with a feast or sporting event, especially in case of a festival. Please see here for an overview of my daily practice, and here for a post on the difference between prayers and hymns.

What matters most is that you give with your heart and mind fully on the Gods, that you understand why you do what you do, and that you do it regularly--preferably daily. Do it with love and routine and you will built beautiful kharis with the Gods.