A while ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. Because I have been suffering through some pretty severe headaches the last few days, I am posting this update on a Pagan Blog Project day, even though it is a Pagan Blog project day; it's simply less work. The Pagan Blog Project Post is coming tomorrow.

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
Anything else?
The Elaion Facebook group, has hit 100 members this month! Also, it cannot have escaped your attention that I now have a tag on The Wild Hunt! Yes, this is still big news in my world. I would also like to take this opportunity to touch bases with you, my wonderful reader. Is there anything you would like to see more of on the blog? Or less? Do you have certain topics you feel I have been neglecting or questions you think I might be able to answer? I love writing specifically for you guys, so please, let me know!

That is it! Another month passed. I wish you a wonderful Boedromion, and welcome you back to the blog tomorrow, for a post about the sports of the ancient (Olympic) games.