A while ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog.

Changes to the blog:
  • I cleaned up the tags and the blog in general a little. I'm not sure if anyone notices, but it makes me feel better ;-)
  • Atlantis came back but is currently on break. There are recaps, though!
Statistics:
  • So, last week, I came on the blog and found out I'd gotten 5000 views overnight--which, for me? A bit much. I average out around 500 views a day; small fish and all. I am chalking it up to one of the internet's mysteries, but I did immortalize it for posterity.
Anything else?
Pandora's Kharis, a charity circle for and by Hellenistic Polytheists is currently collecting for the Terre des Hommes. If you want to donate, you have until tomorrow! Join us on Facebook if you would like to pitch a cause for next month!

Are you looking for an online shop to buy incenses and other Hellenistic basics from? Try The Hellenic Handmaid on Etsy.

That is it for the last month's updates, as far as I can remember. Have a blessed Deipnon!