On the day of the Hene kai Nea, I post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog and in projects and organizations related to it. I will also announce Elaion's coming PAT rituals.

Changes to the blog:
  • I think I've answered all reader questions now. If you didn't get an e-mail or message back, please send it again!
  • I've been going through my tags in the right hand menu and weeding out weird and disused ones, making it easier to search my blog.
  • Last month I linked Blogger to Facebook, so my Facebook page is now up to date every day! Have you followed me there yet?
Statistics:
PAT rituals for Mounikhion:
  • 4/1 - Mounikhion 4 - Sacrifice to the Herakleidai at Erkhia
  • 4/3 - Mounikhion 6 - Delphinia - in honor of Artemis, and perhaps Apollon and Theseus
  • 4/13 - Mounikhion 16 - Mounikhia - festival in honor of Artemis as the moon Goddess and Mistress of the animals
  • 4/16 - Mounikhion 19 - Olympieia - festival in honor of Olympian Zeus
  • 4/17 - Mounikhion 20 - Sacrifice to Leukaspis at Erkhia
  • 4/18 - Mounikhion 21 - Sacrifice to Tritopatores at Erkhia

Anything else?
Oxfam International has become Pandora's Kharis' Elaphebolion 2017 cause. Over 21 million people in Ethiopia, Somalia, Nigeria, Kenya and South Sudan alone are suffering from hunger. Oxfam International strives to alleviate the impact of the hunger crisis in (Southern) Africa.

The deadline to donate is today, March 28th, 2017. You can do so by using the PayPal option to the side of the Pandora's Kharis website or by donating directly to baring.the.aegis@gmail.com. Thank you in advance!

Are you looking for an online shop to buy incenses and other Hellenistic basics from? Try The Hellenic Handmaid on Etsy.