On the day of the Hene kai Nea, I post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog and in projects and organizations related to it. I will also announce Elaion's coming PAT rituals.

Changes to the blog:
  • I'm behind on reader questions again. Sorry! I'll catch up ASAP!
  • I've been going through my tags in the right hand menu and weeding out weird and disused ones, making it easier to search my blog.
Statistics:
PAT rituals for Thargelion:
  • 5/1 - Thargelion 4 - Sacrifice to Leto, Pythian Apollon, Zeus, Hermes & Dioskuri at Erkhia
  • 5/3 & 5/4 - Thargelion 6 & 7 - Thargelia - birthday of Apollon and Artemis
  • 5/13 - Thargelion 16 - Sacrifice to Zeus Epakrios at Erkhia
  • 5/16 - Thargelion 19 - Bendideia - festival in honor of Thracian Goddess Bendis
  • 5/16 - Thargelion 19 - Sacrifice to Menedeius at Erkhia
  • 5/22 - Thargelion 25 - Kallunteria & Plynteria - festival of washing, where the statue of Athena was removed from the city of Athens to be cleaned. Auspicious day.
Anything else?
Are you looking for an online shop to buy incenses and other Hellenistic basics from? Try The Hellenic Handmaid on Etsy.