Yesterday I published my 800th blog post. That is more than I had ever thought I would publish. When I started this blog, I wasn't sure how long I would keep up this blog, nor how frequently I would be posting. I was at the start of my Hellenistic journey when I started, and we are now a little over two years in. Some of you have been with me since the beginning, and that is amazing to me.

Depending on the blog post, it takes me anywhere from half an hour to three or four to get done--every day. Say it takes me an hour, that means I have spent 800 hours on this blog, which--for the math inclined--is a little over 33 days of non-stop blogging. This does not include the reading I do, the rituals I perform, or the talks I have with people. It's a major investment and I invest my time happily. 800 blog posts; I wish Blogger had a way to count words. I think it would be staggering.

Especially in the last half year or so, you guys have been more vocal, asking me questions, letting me know you read and appreciate the blog, and more notes along those lines. I love this. I love hearing that my blog is your first stop in the morning, or that my words have helped you form your practice. Baring the Aegis has well over 200.000 views; nothing major, but well-appreciated.

This is a post to say thank you, for coming here, for sticking with me, for being friendly, respectful, and understanding. I am very blessed, and very aware of that. I hope you will continue to come back and read what I write. I am always open to receiving questions on my email or Tumblr or Facebook. It might take a while for me to get to it, but I will--eventually.

Once more, thank you. May the Theoi bless you and yours, and may you honour Them with love and kindness--and while having a lot of fun.