No post today. I have some admin-y things.

The dust has settled a bit around the European Union Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market. If you missed it, this is what it's all about. It won't come into effect until 2021, and there is a lot that can happen between then and now. That means that at least until then, it's going to be business as usual around here. I am still open to the possibility of collaboration, so feel free to email me about that.

I want to thank all of you who've reached out to me, who have commented, left likes and loves, for your support. Blogging tends to be a solitary endeavor and it often feels like throwing words into the void. Which is fine, I enjoy doing it and it's one of the way I have developed to honor our Gods. It's just nice to hear and see that your words to reach people.

I have been thinking a lot about content for Baring The Aegis and I have some ideas in mind to fill the days. I'm open to suggestions about what you'd like to see! I'll keep an eye on Facebook and comments. 

May the Gods bless you all, and thank you for being part of such a wonderful community!