On the day of the Hene kai Nea, I post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. Well, that did not happen this time because of the recent loss of my beloved cat, Samber, so you are getting it a day late. Same with the Pandora's Kharis donation. Before I start, though, I want to thank all of you for the many well-wishes and condolances I have recieved. they have meant a lot to both me and my girlfriend!

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
PAT rituals for Metageitnion:
  • Sacrifice to Demeter, Zeus Polieus, Athena Polias, and Apollon Lykeios (26 August)
  • Sacrifice to Kourotrophos, Hekate & Artemis (30 August)
  • Sacrifice to The Heroines (2 September)
  • Sacrifice to Hera ‘Telkhinia’ at Erchia (3 September)
  • Sacrifice to Zeus Epoptes at Erchia (8 September)

Anything else?
Pandora's Kharis, a charity circle for and by Hellenistic Polytheists has selected The Greek Archaeological Committee (UK) as its cause for Hekatombaion 2015. If you want to donate, you have until tomorrow! Join us on Facebook if you would like to pitch a cause for next month!
 
Are you looking for an online shop to buy incenses and other Hellenistic basics from? Try The Hellenic Handmaid on Etsy.