On the day of the Hene kai Nea, I post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog and in projects and organizations related to it. I will also announce Elaion's coming PAT rituals. This month, I am a day late. Sorry!

Changes to the blog:
  • None because I am stupendously behind. Work is kicking my ass! I expect things to settle down this month, though, so I will have more time to bring you premium content!
Statistics:
PAT rituals for Maimakterion:
  • 16/11 - Maimakterion 16 - Maimakteria - festival for Zeus Maimaktes ('Blustering') to be gentle come winter 
  • 20/11 - Maimakterion 10 - Pompaia - festival in honor of Zeus Meilikhios('Kindly') and Hermes
Anything else?
Are you looking for an online shop to buy incenses and other Hellenistic basics from? Try The Hellenic Handmaid on Etsy.