A while ago, I decided that on the day of the Hene kai Nea, I'd post a monthly update about things that happened on the blog. Tomorrow it's officially Hene kai Nea, but since I had a late night last night with the new year celebrations (happy new year everyone!), I'm doing the updte today and a longer post tomorrow.

Changes to the blog:
Statistics:
Anything else?
Pandora's Kharis, a charity circle for and by Hellenistic Polytheists, was launched a few months and has collected $174,- for Médicins Sans Frontiers (Doctors Without Borders), and $304,- for the Pagan Federation International Philippines . This month's very worthy cause is the Coats For Kids foundation, and there is still time to donate! Would you like to help? Join us on Facebook!

That is it for this month's updates, as far as I can remember. I hope you have had a wonderful end of the year, and you will have a great old month/start of the new tomorrow. Thank you for all your support and love in 2013; I have said it before and I will say it again; you guys are fantastic!