Okay, I had not expected to do another round of these so soon, but I found I had not only overlooked two of these shorter questions (so sorry!), but I also got a few new ones yesterday. So, tomorrow, the regular programming will resume, but today, I'm doing another one of these.

"I'm confused... is Baring the Aegis part of Elaion? And the Pandora's Kharis? What are you in all of this? I'm not trying to be rude, I am just coonfused. Sorry."

No need to be sorry! Okay, let's see. Elaion has been around for a lot longer than I am a Hellenist, but I did join it almost a year ago. Since then I have become a core member and help Robert Clark--my very, very good friend and religious partner--with the day to day of running Elaion. By and large, he is responsible for the Yahoo groups and the mentoring program, and I have set up and take care of the Elaion Facebook Page and Pandora's Kharis. Pandora's Kharis, as such, is an offshoot of Elaion but while we use it as reference a lot, Baring the Aegis is not. I hope it makes better sense now.

"Had a question about Elaion. Is it a registered entity itself as a nonprofit and is it 501c3 or something else? Also, suppose I should clarify if it is registered in the U.S.? As tax prep rolls around, realizing that next year may be an itemizing year with 2014 (2015 tax prep) for me, and just wondering how to align some things during this year's donations that I make."

Elaion is not registered anywhere as anything. Consider it more as a networking tool than an organization in this regard. This is why there are no joining fees or any such things and nobody gets paid for anything; we are simply there to facilitate conversation on Hellenic Polytheism and provide a space to meet others of the faith. Getting approved for non-profit status if very difficult, I fear, and comes with so much paperwork and legal fees that the step to go there is still rather large. The downside to this is that Pandora's Kharis is not qualified for 501c3, either. Consider Pandora's Kharis a door-to-door collection bin; it comes around once a month hoping you put something in it, and that's it. Sorry, guys, but the structure is difficult to get approved for non-profit status in America (and probably anywhere else). All we can do to make the donations worth it is thank you for the bottom of our hearts and pay the transfer costs from our own pocket. We have to hope the intrinsic rewards make up for the lack of tax benefits.

"In your post Of Stains and Devotion there are pictures of your gorgeous ritual tools, cups, and so on. Where do you buy it? I really want to buy especially a kylix and a khernibeion, but I don't know where! I have googled but come up empty-handed :("

When I joined Paganism in 2000, I decided I would get my ritual tools from thrift stores and other such places only. I was not allowed to go out and hunt for them, or order them anywhere; I had to walk into them in unlikely places. I let go of a bit of that philosophy once I got into Hellenism, but all the ritual tools I have were either bought myself at thrift stores or given to me by friends who came across them in thrift stores. Only my books and the hand towels I use were bought new.

As for where to buy these items if you were looking for them; my khernibion is simply a bowl; try any cooking shop or fancy home deco store. Same goes for the mortar I use to burn my offerings in. As for the kylix; perhaps one of my readers knows somewhere to order them cheap? I'd be much obliged!

"Where does Neo-Platonism fall in regard to [multideism]"

This question was asked in regards to the 'rules' of Multideism--specifically rule one: 'the gods are many, separate and distinct. Any attempt to reduce the multitude of divinities to a single source or being is not multideism, but monotheism.'

To be honest, I don't know. I was going to answer this question on that blog post itself, but I could use your help. I am not a Neo-Platonist, and I believe strongly that philosophy and religion are not one and the same, although they can influence each other greatly. From what I understand of Neo-Platonism, the One is not so much an entity, but simply a source. It's panentheism, if anything, and while it alludes to one source, this source does not, in fact, stand alone. There are many Gods (etc.) in the Neo-Platonic divine hierarchy so I would classify it as Multideistic, but if you feel uncomfortable with that, a case for monotheism can also be made. As always, that is the problem with labels; there will always be cases where the lines blur.

"I'm curious as to what your take is on polyamory and a modern day Hellenic practice."

While I answered this one a while ago, I wanted to include it today, simply because I was thinking back then that I really should do something with my answer--as others might find it interesting as well--but couldn't figure out how. As such, I'm posting my answer as I gave it for everyone to take from what they wish.

When we look at ancient Hellenic practices, I'd say it depends on your definition [of polyamory]. In general--especially in Attica, etc.--marriage was between one woman and one man, where the man was allowed mistresses. Do you count the relationship with the mistress as a poly relationship? Personally, I don't, because in the hierarchy, the mistress is lower than the wife. For a true polyamorous relationship, the three of them should be equal (or at least the women should be, in this case).

In a more modern context, I don't think the Gods care much--if at all--about our sexual preference and subsequent sexual behaviour. Marriage vows matter, as does family, but for a poly relationship to work, all parties involved must agree and function well together as a family unit. This leaves the core values of the faith intact--and probably more honest than some non-poly relationships; there is a level of honesty required in poly relationships that goes beyond any requirement in a two person relationship (although it would help!).